Friday, December 14, 2012

Is The D.N.A The Stairway To The Heavens?!

As an adolescent I had a cultivated interest in the anatomy of the body & mind. It was a fascination I had until I entered the school system which brought my fascination to an end, amongst other fascinations. Thankfully, I was never a follower, always tried to develop my own opinions and seek unique, interesting material whenever I could. But when I endeavored into esoteric studies my reality took a significant shift. I realized our mind and body is infinitely more interesting and exciting than what we with have been told by teachers and mainstream scientists who are purveyors of wretched nonsense. In fact it possesses divine (I)Magick.  This is why we have a faculty called the "Imagination"

When watching this rather interesting lecture on D.N.A gnostic notions came to me that the latent part of our D.NA, ( which is ridiculously called "Junk D.N.A" by the moronic fools who possess no knowledge about anything) might be the stairway to the Heavens(or stars you could say). By accessing the latent part of D.N.A it might  give us a more intimate connection to the mysterious architect of reality. In other words, bring us to the stairway to the heavens where we can posses our real potentialities to gave us a luminous upgrade by the architect of reality (GOD)




Unfortunately it is not predominantly known that our D.N.A is an expression of energy, not a physical manifestation that is unchangeable. To say that is mind-tyranny. This indicates that our thoughts can change our D.NA, for the fact that our psychology rules everything else in our body. 

It was known to the mystics and sages of old that frequencies and thoughts can change the vibration and state of our D.N.A 
Saying this, is it possible to imaginatively visualize our D.N.A being activated to unlock our latent potentialities so the stairway of the heavens  can open for us to send electrical surges through us to open the doors of perception?!

Perhaps it's possible, but I'll let you decide that possibility for yourself!






William Blake - The Stairway of heaven

                                Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven Live 




And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all is one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.
\






1 comment:

  1. Wauw, I had the same thoughts en now I find someone on the internet expressing them 8 or 9 years ago already ...weird ...but also "nice"...very nice...

    ReplyDelete